Does Google offer a CRM?
Google doesn’t offer a CRM. But, Google Workspace can be optimized to perform the functions of a CRM. While this may offer you only limited features and capabilities, it’s extensive enough for a small business with minimal requirements.
What is G Suite?
GSuite (now Google Workspace) is a set of tools offered by Google that make collaboration, documentation, creation, and communication within and outside the organization easier. Google Workspace is the paid version of your personal Gmail with additional features.
It includes two things:
- Gmail accounts for your entire company
- Office software for your entire company
Who can benefit from CRM?
Any company looking to improve the following can benefit from a CRM solution:
- Workflow automation
- Customer retention
- Marketing automation
- Lead generation & conversion
- Reporting and analysis
- Communication with customers
What types of CRMs are there?
The 3 types of CRM are collaborative, analytical, and operational:
1. Collaborative CRM - helps centralize data where the sales, marketing, and customer service teams can access it. The purpose of this CRM is to improve customer experience.
2. Analytical CRM - helps teams analyze and act on customer data. This CRM helps teams map out trends and analyze KPIs.
3. Operational CRM - helps teams automate repetitive tasks. This type of CRM helps automate certain aspects of the sales, marketing, and customer service process.