In what way is a CRM system better than an Excel spreadsheet?
A CRM is better than an Excel spreadsheet because it’s more robust. Excel spreadsheets can certainly be used to create CRMs but they offer basic capabilities, require a lot of manual work, and are not ideal long-term solutions. A good CRM system lets users keep track of all their sales and customer activities in one, easy-to-navigate space.
Can you build a CRM with Google Sheets?
You can use Google Sheets to build a CRM, but it’s not the most effective way to do so. The result will be pretty basic and difficult to maintain as your business grows. If you want to use a spreadsheet to build your CRM, we’d recommend combining Airtable and Softr, for a thorough yet easy-to-use result.
How do I create a CRM sheet?
To create a CRM sheet, first determine which spreadsheet-database tool you’d like to use. There are lots of different options out there, but some of the most popular include Airtable, Excel, and Google Sheets. Once you’ve signed up for an account on your platform of choice, you can start filling in your customer data and begin building your sheet.
What are the benefits of a CRM?
Having a CRM offers companies lots of different benefits, including:
- Better lead nurturing, resulting in increased sales
- Great-quality customer care and experience
- More productive overall work habits and improved organization
- Less manual work on repetitive administrative tasks
- Improved customer loyalty and retention
- More detailed sales reports and forecasting
- Better customer records and internal communication