What should a property rental site include?
Here are some must-haves for a property website:
- Detailed real estate description and images
- Advanced search options to allow your users quickly find what they need
- Responsive design
- Contact forms to let visitors easily get in touch with the landlords
- Local SEO to make your site discoverable through search engines
- Client testimonials
What are the most popular property websites?
Do I need a Softr account to use the template?
As soon as you click the Use the template button, you'll be immediately taken to Softr studio and can start working on the template. If you don't have a Softr account, you'll be prompted to register first (a Free account will work just fine).
Can I use the Property Rental Website template with a free Softr account?
All the Softr templates are completely free of charge and can be used with any of the Softr subscription plans. However, Free and Starter plans have a limitation on the number of application users, so you might need to consider a higher subscription plan if you need to have full Memberships access.
Can users book properties directly from the platform on the Property Rental Website template? Does the template allow displaying related properties on the property details page based on criteria other than the location?
Yes, you can define custom conditions to display related properties based on any criteria such as the number of rooms, the property type, the price, and so on.
What are the benefits of using Softr together with Google Sheets?
Our users decide to use Softr on top of Google Spreadsheets for several reasons. The most common are:
- You will have a responsible and professional-looking user interface to share with clients, colleagues, and users on your domain (included for free!)
- You will be able to manage different people's permissions at a granular level. Say goodbye to just "viewers" and "editors". You can decide which group of users can see and/or edit specific content.
- You can merge several data sources all in one application. Do you want to connect three spreadsheets to the same app? Do you want to get data from other sources too? Not a problem with a Softr application!