How do I create an e-learning website?
Here are the key steps for starting an e-learning platform:
- Pick a software: online web app builders such as Softr, learning management systems, or marketplace builders such as Udemy.
- Choose your business model: free courses, one-time purchase course, or subscription-based course.
- Create a sales landing page: with the E-Learning Website template you can complement your learning materials with a stunning landing page.
- Implement a reward system and offer certifications
- Get feedback and ratings
- Promote your e-learning platform
What should an e-learning website have?
It would be hard to list everything, but here are some key features that most of the successful e-learning platforms have:
- Enrollment process: there should a clear process of how students sign up for a course or purchase a subscription
- Feedback features: students should be able to provide feedback in a fast and easy manner
- Certification and badges: it’s important to reward the participants and provide them with a proof of completion
- Promotional codes and discounts
- Thought-out UI and UX: the platform interface is also a key factor in the learning process
- SEO-friendliness: adjust your platform for Google and other search engines
- Responsive layout: Many people like to learn using their mobile devices, so it’s important that your platform is mobile-friendly
Can I sell individual courses through the E-Learning Website Template?
Yes, you can create a product on Stripe and link it to your course to offer a one-time purchase.
Can I have different subscription plans on the E-Learning Website Template?
Yes, you can create subscriptions on Stripe and let users access a specific content based on their subscription plan.
Can I link video content from Youtube and other similar platforms on the E-Learning Website Template?
Yes, Softr allows linking video content directly from YouTube and Vimeo as well as embedding any other media.