Can Airtable be used for CRM?
While Airtable isn’t a dedicated CRM tool, it can still be used as one. Its powerful data organization capabilities, variety of handy automations, and customizable templates make it a cost-effective and flexible alternative to CRM software.
How do I use Airtable as a sales CRM?
1. Login or Sign up to Airtable
2. Create a base
3. Gather sales information in a spreadsheet
4. Edit contact list fields based on sales process
5. Import your spreadsheet
6. Set up views
How do I create a CRM database?
Thanks to no-code tools like Airtable and Softr, you don’t need a technical background or dedicated software development team to build and maintain your customer relationship management (CRM) database.
1. Sign up or sign in to Softr
2. Duplicate the sales CRM template
3. Connect your Airtable database
4. Set up and adjust Airtable List Block settings
5. Move, adjust, and customize other pre-built blocks
6. Review and finalize settings before publishing