What is web designing process?
A web development process is a breakdown of the stages required to complete a standard web design project from beginning to end. It divides and categorizes the job before breaking down these high-level divisions into activities and resources that may be utilized as a project road map.
How do I setup a website?
To build a wesbite:
1. Make a plan for the structure and content of your website.
2. Choose a domain that ends in .com
3. To develop your site, look for a website builder (or no-code tool).
4. Make it SEO friendly.
5. Launch your website
What are the 5 elements to a good website design?
What are the five golden rules of web designing?
1. A call to action is a necessity for responsive websites.
2. Easy-to-use nav bar and layout.
3. Relevant and capturing content.
4. Everything should be double-checked before and after going live.
5. Contact forms and the "About Us" page.