Does Airtable have an open API?
Yes, Airtable’s REST API is an open API, also known as a Public API. It has a rate limit of 5 requests per second per base, and the limit doesn’t change based on your pricing tier.
How do I connect to Airtable API?
To connect your Airtable Database to Softr:
1. Login to Softr and open your application
2. Go to Settings>Integrations>Airtable
3. In a separate tab, login to Airtable>Account>Generate API Key
4. Copy and Paste your API Key in Softr
5. Click Save>Connect to Airtable
Can Airtable pull external data from an API?
Yes, Airtable can pull external data from any source using applications like Data Fetcher or Zapier.
How do I get my Airtable API Key?
To get your Airtable API Key, login to Airtable>Account>Generate API Key.
Can you copy and paste from Excel to Airtable?
Yes, you can easily copy and paste data from your Excel spreadsheet to Airtable. You can also Import your Excel file into Airtable by clicking the drop-down icon next to your table name>Import data>Microsoft Excel.