What are the phases of employee onbaording?
We normally distinguish between 4 phases of the onboarding process:
- Phase 1: Preboarding. As soon as the employee accepts the job offer, they start their first day at a new job.
- Phase 2: Onboarding and welcoming new employees. This includes orientation and introduction to management and colleagues.
- Phase 3: Training. The employee is given a clear picture of what to expect at a new job. This phase can include such activities as workshops, seminars, and shadowing.
- Phase 4: Transition to the new role. Finally the employee takes full responsibility of the job and becomes a full-fledged team member.
Do I need a Softr account to use the template?
As soon as you click the Use the template button, you'll be immediately taken to Softr studio and can start working on the template. If you don't have a Softr account, you'll be prompted to register first (a Free account will work just fine).
Can I use the Employee Onboarding template with a free Softr account?
All the Softr templates are completely free of charge and can be used with any of the Softr subscription plans. However, Free and Starter plans have a limitation on the number of application users, so you might need to consider a higher subscription plan if you need to have full Memberships access.
What are the benefits of using Softr together with Airtable?
Our users decide to use Softr on top of Airtable bases for several reasons. The most common are:
- You will have a responsible and professional-looking user interface to share with clients, colleagues, and users on your domain (included for free!)
- You will be able to manage different people's permissions at a granular level. Say goodbye to just "viewers" and "editors". You can decide which group of users can see and/or edit specific content.
- You can merge several data sources all in one application. Do you want to connect three tables to the same app? Do you want to get data from other sources too? Not a problem with a Softr application!