Are job portals profitable?
You can make money with a job portal by charging a fee for posting a job. If you don’t want to charge for each submissions, you can have a “Featured jobs” section that’s highlighted on your site and is paid. Another option is to place ads on your job board and earn that way. Softr allows you to do all of that with its native Stripe integration and the custom code sections.
How do you create a job board?
The process of starting and maintaining a job board includes multiple steps and a lot of factors need to be taken into account. However, the bigger picture looks as follows:
- Decide on your niche and objectives
- Choose the software platform you’re going to build on (you’re in the right place)
- Monitor and filter your job postings to maintain high quality
- Come up with a marketing and monetization plan for your job portal
What are some job portal examples?
Here are some popular job listing platforms:
- Glassdoor jobs
- Google for jobs
Does the template allow to review user submissions?
Yes. You can have an additional field in your feature table where you mark the feature as published.
Do I need a Softr account to use the template?
As soon as you click the Use the template button, you'll be immediately taken to Softr studio and can start working on the template. If you don't have a Softr account, you'll be prompted to register first (a Free account will work just fine).
Can I use the Job Listing Website template with a free Softr account?
All the Softr templates are completely free of charge and can be used with any of the Softr subscription plans. However, Free and Starter plans have a limitation on the number of application users, so you might need to consider a higher subscription plan if you need to have full Memberships access.
What are the benefits of using Softr together with Airtable?
Our users decide to use Softr on top of Airtable bases for several reasons. The most common are:
- You will have a responsible and professional-looking user interface to share with clients, colleagues, and users on your domain (included for free!)
- You will be able to manage different people's permissions at a granular level. Say goodbye to just "viewers" and "editors". You can decide which group of users can see and/or edit specific content.
- You can merge several data sources all in one application. Do you want to connect three tables to the same app? Do you want to get data from other sources too? Not a problem with a Softr application!