How do I create an e-learning website?
Here are the key steps for starting an e-learning platform:
- Pick a software: online web app builders such as Softr, learning management systems, or marketplace builders such as Udemy.
- Choose your business model: free courses, one-time purchase course, or subscription-based course.
- Create a sales landing page: with the E-Learning Website template you can complement your learning materials with a stunning landing page.
- Implement a reward system and offer certifications
- Get feedback and ratings
- Promote your e-learning platform
What should an e-learning website have?
It would be hard to list everything, but here are some key features that most of the successful e-learning platforms have:
- Enrollment process: there should a clear process of how students sign up for a course or purchase a subscription
- Feedback features: students should be able to provide feedback in a fast and easy manner
- Certification and badges: it’s important to reward the participants and provide them with a proof of completion
- Promotional codes and discounts
- Thought-out UI and UX: the platform interface is also a key factor in the learning process
- SEO-friendliness: adjust your platform for Google and other search engines
- Responsive layout: Many people like to learn using their mobile devices, so it’s important that your platform is mobile-friendly
Can I sell individual courses through the E-Learning Website Template?
Yes, you can create a product on Stripe and link it to your course to offer a one-time purchase.
Can I have different subscription plans on the E-Learning Website Template?
Yes, you can create subscriptions on Stripe and let users access a specific content based on their subscription plan.
Can I link video content from Youtube and other similar platforms on the E-Learning Website Template?
Yes, Softr allows linking video content directly from YouTube and Vimeo as well as embedding any other media.
What are the benefits of using Softr together with Airtable?
Our users decide to use Softr on top of Airtable bases for several reasons. The most common are:
- You will have a responsible and professional-looking user interface to share with clients, colleagues, and users on your domain (included for free!)
- You will be able to manage different people's permissions at a granular level. Say goodbye to just "viewers" and "editors". You can decide which group of users can see and/or edit specific content.
- You can merge several data sources all in one application. Do you want to connect three tables to the same app? Do you want to get data from other sources too? Not a problem with a Softr application!